We are committed to taking the gospel and making disciples in five targeted areas of the world: Cambodia, India, Mozambique, Vietnam and the Yucatan, Mexico. We come alongside indigenous workers in these areas, helping to rescue orphans, establish churches, equip pastors, empower leaders and extend mercy through medical outreaches, clean water initiatives, agricultural development programs and more.
Find out what short-term mission trips are available by clicking HERE.
- Largest Religion: Buddhism 85.1%
- % Evangelical Christians: 1.6 %
- Official Language: Khmer
- Population: 15.8 Mil.
- Mission Partner: Asia’s Hope
- The Chapel Outreach: Extending Mercy to orphan children and Equipping leaders through the younger generation to build the church of Jesus Christ in Cambodia.
- How to Support: Pray for the children that are rescued. Give financially to Outreach that helps support our partnership with Asia’s Hope. Go on a short-term Vision/Mission trip to Cambodia.
We support 4 homes with around 25 children in each home. One home in a village of Prek Eng (PE 1 Home) and 3 other homes in the city of Battambang (BB 6, BB 11, & BB 12 Homes).
Visit and like our Facebook Groups for each home to see updated photos & videos:
- Largest Religion: Hinduism 80.9%
- % Evangelical Christians: 2.2 %
- Official Language: Hindi
- Population: 1.3 Billion
- Mission Partner: Good Shepherd Church of India
- The Chapel Outreach: Planting new churches and equipping pastors and church leaders in Northwest India. Also, extending mercy by helping support schools and medical outreaches.
- How to Support: Pray for strength and boldness for the pastors in Northwest India and that God uses all our support efforts to reach the oppressed and marginalized in India. Commit to supporting Northwest India pastors so that they can continue ministering the Gospel in their tribal community. Go on a short-term mission trip to help train, empower, and provide for physical needs to the people of India.
- Prominent Religions: Zionist and Animism or Ancestral Worship 43%
- % Evangelical Christians: 11.1%
- Language: Portuguese, Tsonga & Shangaan
- Population: 27.2 Mil.
- Mission Partner: Free Evangelical Assembly (FEA) Local Church.
- The Chapel Outreach: Planting new churches in the Gaza Province. Partnering with local churches to equip & train Pastors and church leaders. Also, extending mercy by supporting agricultural fields and clean water stations.
- How to Support: Pray that God would strengthen the church in Mozambique and for the church leader to stand for the truth of Christ and not give in to the cultural religions. Also pray that God uses our relief work for the advancement of the Gospel. Give financially to Outreach that supports the work of church empowerment as well as go on short-term mission trips to help teach and support the local ministry in Mozambique.
- Largest Religion: Buddhism 52%
- % Evangelical Christians: 1.8 %
- Official Language: Vietnamese
- Population: 93.8 Mil.
- Mission Partner: Evangelical Church of Vietnam (ECV) & Pastor Minh Dang of the Vietnamese Church at The Chapel
- The Chapel Outreach: Planting new churches throughout North Vietnam and equipping & strengthening church leaders in existing churches. Also, coming alongside churches in Vietnam to help them extend mercy in their local community.
- How to Support: Pray for strength and boldness for the church in Vietnam. Give financially to Outreach, which helps support Love Homes (small Bible fellowships) and the building of new churches in Vietnam. Go on a short-term mission trip to help churches do local outreaches and training for church leaders.
- Prominent Religions: Maya Religion & Catholicism
- % Evangelical Christians: 8.3%
- Language: Mayan & Spanish
- Population: 126 Mil.
- Mission Partner: Mission House
- The Chapel Outreach: Planting new churches, training pastors and leaders and extending mercy in the Yucatán by helping support the local church to do medical and community outreaches.
- How to Support: Pray that God would strengthen the church to grow and reach out to the region of the Yucatán Peninsula, Mexico. Give financially to Outreach, which supports the church planting work in the Yucatán. Go on a short-term Mission trip to help train, empower, and lead outreaches to the Mayan people of the Yucatán.
The purpose of Global Lead is to serve those in ministry through training and mentorship in order to position Christian leaders for multiplication. Global Lead engages Biblical and globally transferable principles in their trainings to speak the heart and skills of Christian leaders globally.
Visit Global Lead’s website
Women for Oppressed Women, WOW
In the name of Jesus Christ and for the glory of God, WOW–Women for Oppressed Women, seeks to meet the needs of women locally and around the world who are emotionally, physically or spiritually oppressed. This group of mission minded women help raise awareness and funds to support the outreach ministries of The Chapel.
Visit W.O.W.’s Website