The loss of a loved one is never easy. Your Chapel family wants to uphold you during this time so that you can focus on what is important:
- Celebrating your loved one’s life.
- Grieving their passing with those you hold dear.
- Seeking the Holy Spirit’s comfort and peace.
The Chapel will assist you in the days and months following the loss of your loved one.
- We can be there to help with funeral details and to arrange for a pastor to lead the service.
- We also can come alongside you as you grieve your loved one through our GriefShare and Counseling services.
GriefShare gives help and encouragement after the death of a spouse, child, family member, or friend. You are welcome to begin attending our GriefShare group at any point. Each session is “self-contained”, so you do not have to attend in sequence. You will be able to pick up any sessions you missed in our next 14-week cycle.
Check back for upcoming sessions
The loss of a spouse can bring about changes in how we interact with our community. The Chapel’s Widows/Widowers Ministry is designed to provide care, comfort and community to those who have lost their spouse. For more information, please call 330.315.5530.
Coffee, fellowship and listening to friends. Christ-centered and prayer-focused
Choose the location that works best for you.
Locations and times subject to change, please call first.
For details on our counseling services, visit our counseling page.